The Future Technology Portal

You will find here all technology news , views and user reviews. Upcoming technology bites and Innovative technology articles can be found here.
Click on the OLDER POSTS at the end of the page to see more innovative and latest technology related posts or Chose your CATEGORY from the right side.

Latest Western Digital External 2 TB HDD


Western Digital announced its My Book line of external drives will be fitted with 2 TB of storage, the largest single-drive capacity so far.

Western Digital said that its My Book series of external hard drives will now feature 2 TB of storage, making it the largest available capacity in a single-drive system. The company will offer four 2 TB models: My Book Studio Edition, My Book Mac Edition, My Book Home Edition, and My Book Essential Edition. These drives won't come cheap however, ranging from $329.99 USD to $379.99 USD, depending on the model. That's quite a chunk of change, and consumers may actually want to wait a while until a larger drive hits the market, thus reducing the 2 TB price tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

posts bottom